Many seniors have difficulty performing daily tasks that were once part of their normal routine. This can be a particularly frustrating part of the natural aging process. These personal care functions, known in care circles as Activities of Daily Living (ADLs), can become a real challenge to an elderly or disabled person. Whether the need for personal care arises from advanced age, a temporary medical condition, or a permanent disability, Safe and Sound Home Care offers caregivers* who can provide assistance with a range of personal care needs, including:
- Personal Care & Hygiene Assistance
- Bathing Assistance
- Dressing Assistance
- Help with Brushing Teeth and Oral Hygiene
- Toileting (cleaning after using the bathroom)
- Incontinence (changing diapers or adult briefs)
- Light housekeeping to promote a healthy environment
- Assistance with meals, including preparation and feeding when needed
An experienced care coordinator will help customize an in-home care plan to meet your needs.
For your convenience, we have a Get Started page, where you can complete our online assessment form, and a care coordinator will promptly contact you to discuss available in-home care solutions. For service anywhere in North Mississippi, call us in Oxford at 662-234-1221.
*All caregivers are insured, bonded, and pass background checks & drug testing.