Safe and Sound Home Care is proud to be the only home care agency in Mississippi with the Caregiver Quality Assurance seal of approval. The Caregiver Quality Assurance program allows companies like ours to look closer at the personality and behaviors of the caregivers they select.
Companies that are members of the Caregiver Quality Assurance program are using the most advanced screening tool available today in pre-employment assessment of caregivers, Leading Home Care’s Caregiver Selection System. It also means you have more peace of mind about the quality of the caregiver selected to assist your loved one.
The caregiver pre-employment assessment tool examines attitude, behaviors and personality characteristics to screen applicants before an incident can occur. This unique technology helps identify individuals with the potential to put your loved one at risk and allows us to pass on making that hire.
- Dependability — Measures the risk that an individual will be undependable, careless, or disorganized.
- Honesty — Measures the risk for dishonest behavior.
- Hostility — Measures the risk of a person being aggressive, hostile, or having poor control of their anger.
- Substance Abuse — Measures the risk of alcohol or illegal drug use.
- Sexual Harassment — Measures behaviors regarding sexuality that are likely to be considered harassment.
- Computer Misuse — Measures the risk of using computers and the Internet in ways unrelated to job tasks.
- Cognitive Reasoning — Evaluates problem-solving abilities and learning speed.
To read more about CQA, visit the CQA program website here.